ultraHealth Agency is an elite medical staffing company that believes in culture, serving cities around the world. We focus on a white glove approach, and our process enables us to provide top tier candidates. We are recruiting for a staff RN for a Nurse Manager for our Outpatient Behavioral Health Center that will manage the facility.
This candidate must have experience in Behavioral Health and be looking for leadership in their next position. The main objective is a high delivery of high-quality nursing care and for the administrative management of multiple nursing units with 80 full time employees.
- Create goals and objectives in keeping with department and hospital goals and mission
- Be liaison between Administration and the Medical staff
- Identify needs, plans independently and in conjunction with others for the clinical and leadership development of staff.
- Plan for appropriate and safe staffing levels.
- Protect patient confidentiality by promoting professional staff communications.
- Enhance professional growth and development through participation in educational programs, current literature, in service meetings, and workshops.
- Provide nursing supervisory coverage for day/evening shift on assigned day.
- Attend administrative meetings and actively participates on task forces and committees.
Salary: $150,000 – $180,000
SKILLS AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Current RN license in CA Required
- Current BCLS certification Required
- Current ACLS certification Required
- Must have at least 3 years of behavioral health experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
ultraHealth Agency Interview process
- Review of resume to match with client qualifications
- 15-minute interview via Zoom
ultraHealth Agency – Medical Staffing Beyond Expectations
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com