ultraHealth Agency is an elite medical staffing company that believes in culture, serving cities around the world. We focus on a white glove approach, and our process enables us to provide top tier candidates. We are recruiting for a non-clinical Security Governance contract position in an Orange County Hospital.
- The data governance specialist enforces the proper governance of data, sensitive data discovery, data access controls, and compliance practices to minimize the risk
- Working with vendors and collaborates across departments ensuring best practices are followed and risk is minimized.
- Provides subject matter expertise in the areas of cyber security, data governance, sensitive data discovery, risk and control, compliance, and attestation.
- The candidate should be able to understand, translate, and convey complex concepts
- Building and maintaining a strong foundation of data governance at Hoag.
- 4 years as a data analyst
- IAM engineer, or cyber security engineer
- 4 years working with regulatory compliance framework such as PCI, HIPAA, HITECH, and HITRUST
- 4 years data governance experience with both structured and unstructured data
- 4 years leading multiple data governance projects and programs
- Knowledge of IT governance frameworks (ITIL, NIST)
- Experience in a hospital or health care related organization
- Experience writing standard operating procedures, systems requirements, and general documentation
- 4 years experience with agile development, waterfall, and cyber security program management
- Experience with data governance programs, data classification initiatives, and sensitive data discovery
Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC) Security+
Information Systems Security Professional (CISS
Salary: $67 per hour
Benefits: Full Benefits (after 60 days months)
8am – 5pm
SKILLS AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC)Security+
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
ultraHealth Agency Interview process
- Review of resume to match with client qualifications
- Conversation via phone to discuss position and candidate
- Candidate submission
ultraHealth Agency – Medical Staffing Beyond Expectations
To apply for this job email your details to info@ultraHealthAgency.com