Heroes Work Here, Fighting Covid 19!!!
We are looking for a California, clinical, licensed Director of Care services. This person will be handling the coordinating of patients to appropriate places of care consulting with the medical group and staff.
- Coordinates and manages the social service process
- Supervise the growth standards as to provide care and manage clinical operations
- Managing budget of operations and financials
- Helping to develop and recommend policies
- Participates in executive team forum
- Develop processes to screen, interview, hire, train, and of department staff
- Ensures compliance with administrative, legal and regulatory requirements of the Health Plan contract and governmental and accrediting agencies.
$170,000 – $190,000
Full-time Benefits – Full
SKILLS AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Current Clinical CA License Required
- Current California license in these clinical professions: Registered Nurse, Pharmacist, Clinical Social Worker, Physical Therapist, Occupational therapist, Speech Therapist or Dietitian Required
- Grasp of Knox, Keene Act, Federal HMO Act, Nurse Practice Act, The Joint Commission Required
- 8 years patient care
- 5 years of management experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Degree in health services, business administration, public health or nursing
If interested, please contact ultraHealth Agency
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com