ultraHealth Agency is an elite medical staffing company that believes in culture, serving cities across the United States. We focus on a white glove approach, and our process enables us to provide top tier candidates. We are recruiting for a staff IR Tech for a Boise facility. In this position you will gather information from the patient, family, provider, and nurses that are specific to the exam being performed in order to assist the provider in the proper diagnosis and treatment.
SKILLS AND CERTIFICATIONS
- American Registry of Radiologic Technologists Radiography Certification Required
- Cardio Vascular Registration Required
- Vascular Intervention (VI) Preferred
- Educate patient, family, or provider as to the extent and detail of each procedure
- Ensure the proper exam is being administered to the patient. Consult ordering provider as needed.
- Perform aseptic techniques per guidelines.
- Perform daily equipment inspections/calibrations.
- Participate in call rotation as needed.
Full-time Benefits – Full
Relocation Assistance Available – No
Commission Compensation – No
Interview Travel Reimbursed – No
- 2+ to 5 years’ experience
- High School Degree
If interested, please click the link below
Help fight Covid-19
To apply for this job email your details to info@ultraHealthAgency.com