ultraHealth Agency is an elite medical staffing company that believes in culture, serving cities across the United States. We focus on a white glove approach, and our process enables us to provide top tier candidates. We are recruiting for a license as a social worker LCSW in Greenbrae, California.
- Develops, implements, coordinates, and evaluates clinical treatment programs for patients with acute or chronic mental illness.
- Participates in staff conferences to select, plan, and evaluate treatment programs.
- Provides outpatient psychotherapy to individuals, couples, families and groups.
- Instructs and counsels patients and their families regarding compliance with prescribed therapies
- Prepares intake summaries, treatment plans, and case summaries and maintains ongoing confidential records.
- Charts member’s treatment and progress in accord with state and NCQA regulations and in keeping with accepted community standards.
- May be required to participate in the department on-call rotation.
- Collaborates with physicians in screening and evaluating patients for psychotropic medications, within the scope of practice.
- May supervise Post Master’s Fellows, Associate Clinical Social Workers, Associate Marriage Family Therapists or Associate Professional Clinical Counselors as needed if supervision course is completed.
- May provide appropriate support to member’s family, including explanation of treatment, instructions in how to support treatment and interventions to increase acceptance of and adherence to treatment, at member’s request.
- Prepares intake summaries, treatment plans, and case summaries and maintains ongoing confidential records. Charts member’s treatment and progress in accord with state and NCQA regulations
SKILLS AND CERTIFICATIONS
- California Licensed Clinical Social Worker – Required
- Must have a National Provider Identifier Required
- $115,000 – $125,000
- Sign on Bonus: $10,000
- Full-time Benefits – Full
- 2+ years’ of Social Work
- Strong Crisis Experience
ultraHealth Agency – Medical Staffing Beyond Expectations
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org