ultraHealth Agency is an elite staffing & recruiting company that believes in culture, serving cities around the world. We focus on a white glove approach, and our process enables us to provide top tier candidates. We are recruiting for a staff L&D Manager for a Los Angeles hospital. You will manage the Labor & Delivery unit with over 100 direct reports.
- Manages the unit’s day to day clinical operations including practice standards,
- Staffing, payroll, budgets, fiscal management, and quality improvement.
- Ensures the highest quality of care is provided and is in compliance with federal, state, and local regulatory requirements and established departmental policies and procedures.
- Develops and implements action plans to improve staff development. Supervises a single unit (8 to 24 hours) of approximately 20 – 60+ employees.
- Monitors the allocation and utilization of personnel based on continual changes in patient population/needs and provides the best level of patient care while identifying savings opportunities.
- Supervises the daily unit operations, including human resources management, department and employee safety programs, and risk management.
- Works with health care providers outside of the unit, to achieve optimal patient care across the continuum. Researches, identifies, and implements best practice models of other units. Investigates and resolves patient/family member concerns regarding patient care.
This position has 24/7 responsibility over this unit. Work days/hours will be primarily M-F approx. 8a-5p.
SKILLS AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Current RN license in CA Required
- Current BCLS certification (American Heart Association) Required
- Current ACLS certification (American Heart Association) Required
- Advanced AWHONN fetal monitoring Required
- 3 years minimum current L&D Management (Charge Nurse experience will not qualify)
- Bachelor’s Degree
ultraHealth Agency Interview process
- Review of resume to match with client qualifications
- Interview via zoom or phone
- Proficiency test if required by client
- Candidate submission
ultraHealth Agency – Staffing & Recruiting Beyond Expectation
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org