ultraHealth Agency is an elite medical staffing company that believes in culture, serving cities across the United States. We focus on a white glove approach, and our process enables us to provide top tier candidates. We are recruiting for a remote social worker for the West Coast.
This candidate must have a current California license as a social worker LCSW
- This is an On Call Dedicated Team, assess and write 5150’s, Arrange for Step Down placements.
- Must be available for overnight, weekends, variable schedule
- Evaluates clinical treatment programs for the diagnosis, treatment, and/or referral of Health Plan members
- Participates in staff conferences to select, plan, and evaluate treatment programs.
- Provides outpatient psychotherapy to individuals, couples, families and groups.
- Instructs and counsels patients and their families regarding compliance with prescribed therapies
- Prepares intake summaries, treatment plans, and case summaries and maintains ongoing confidential records.
- Charts member’s treatment and progress in accord with state and NCQA regulations and in keeping with accepted community standards.
- May be required to participate in the department on-call rotation.
- Collaborates with physicians in screening and evaluating patients for psychotropic medications, within the scope of practice.
- May supervise Post Master’s Fellows, Associate Clinical Social Workers, Associate Marriage Family Therapists or Associate Professional Clinical Counselors as needed if supervision course is completed.
- May provide appropriate support to member’s family, including explanation of treatment, instructions in how to support treatment and interventions to increase acceptance of and adherence to treatment, at member’s request.
- Prepares intake summaries, treatment plans, and case summaries and maintains ongoing confidential records. Charts member’s treatment and progress in accord with state and NCQA regulations
SKILLS AND CERTIFICATIONS
- California Licensed Clinical Social Worker – Required
- Familiar with DSM-V as a means of diagnosis
- $104,000 -115,000
- Sign on Bonus: TBD
- Full-time Benefits – Full
- 2+ years’ of Social Work
- Valid Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Licensed Marriage Family Therapist in the State of California or Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor (must meet couples and family’s requirement or complete within two (2) years of hire) with the State of California approval by the Board of Behavioral Science.
- Must have a National Provider Identifier (NPI) or obtain NPI, prior to employment start date.
ultraHealth Agency – Medical Staffing Beyond Expectations
To apply for this job email your details to info@ultraHealthAgency.com