RN Home Health (Macon County, Georgia)
ultraHealth Agency is recruiting for a permanent placement, full time, RN Manager for Macon County, Georgia. In our placements we look for candidates who have had a stable job history, experience in the requested field and current clinical licensing.
- Complete accurate and current initial medication profile and maintains ongoing updates of the drug profiles in the medical record and home for assigned patients.
- Provide skilled nursing care based on the plan of care, authorizations, and physician orders on assigned patients; adheres to agency policies and procedures for nursing, infection control, bio-hazardous waste management, quality improvement activities, safety and risk management practices.
- Manages and documents phone calls from physicians, clinicians, patients, referral sources, and communicates patient updates/new orders to clinicians. Uses coordination notes to document, as needed and appropriate.
- Assures payer change documentation is completed properly and timely, as required.
- Ensure that the plan of care includes teaching related to health maintenance and prevention of complications, safety and interventions to achieve patient outcomes.
- Provide care coordination for assigned cases by communicating patient progress, patient/family needs and status changes to the physician, appropriate team members.
- Make ongoing nursing assessments, evaluates patient progress, updates the plan of care based on findings, and reports significant changes in the patient’s condition to the physician, appropriate team members.
- Inputs the incidents and issues into the risk management system
- Maintain patient caseload for case management; coordinates care activities among all disciplines on the care plan by participating actively in case conferences and discharge planning acting as a resource and liaison with community, multidisciplinary team and other resources to achieve patient outcomes.
- Maintain patient schedules based on orders and authorizations
- Enters infections and incidents/occurrences into the online Risk Management Incident Reporting System, as specified by policy.
- Maintain daily communication with Team Coordinator providing update to visit activities and changes.
- Accurately and thoroughly documents patient care observations, interventions, supply utilization and evaluations; prepares and submits completed documentation of the home care visit within the established time parameters.
- Maintain working knowledge of and refers patients to community resources as appropriate.
- Implements top care procedures
- Will provide instructions for the family or caregivers of the patient
- Will change and monitor patient care every two months
Salary: $60,000 – $80,000
Sign on Bonus: $5,000
RN License: Current in Georgia
Current and valid driver’s license
- One year Home Health experience
- Preferred Medicare OASIS admissions