RN Manager Home Health (Montgomery County)
We are recruiting for a permanent placement, full time, RN Manager for Dayton, Ohio. We are a medical staffing company that does direct placement of A-List professionals.
- Complete accurate and current initial medication profile and maintains ongoing updates of the drug profiles in the medical record and home for assigned patients.
- Provide skilled nursing care based on the plan of care, authorizations, and physician orders on assigned patients; adheres to agency policies and procedures for nursing, infection control, bio-hazardous waste management, quality improvement activities, safety and risk management practices.
- Confer with the physician in developing and revising the plan of care; reporting patient progress status; obtaining and documenting additional orders based on the initial and ongoing assessment of the patient progress; following regulatory guidelines and policies in writing orders.
- Manages and documents phone calls from physicians, clinicians, patients, referral sources, and communicates patient updates/new orders to clinicians. Uses coordination notes to document, as needed and appropriate.
- Assures payer change documentation is completed properly and timely, as required.
- Ensure that the plan of care includes teaching related to health maintenance and prevention of complications, safety and interventions to achieve patient outcomes.
- Provide care coordination for assigned cases by communicating patient progress, patient/family needs and status changes to the physician, appropriate team members and/or Clinical Manager.
- Make ongoing nursing assessments, evaluates patient progress, updates the plan of care based on findings, and reports significant changes in the patient’s condition to the physician, appropriate team members and/or Clinical Manager.
- Inputs the incidents and issues into the risk management system
- Maintain patient caseload for case management; coordinates care activities among all disciplines on the care plan by participating actively in case conferences and discharge planning acting as a resource and liaison with community, multidisciplinary team and other resources to achieve patient outcomes.
- Maintain patient schedules based on orders and authorizations
- Enters infections and incidents/occurrences into the online Risk Management Incident Reporting System, as specified by policy.
- Maintain daily communication with Team Coordinator providing update to visit activities and changes.
- Is a part of the QAPI Team
- Accurately and thoroughly documents patient care observations, interventions, supply utilization and evaluations; prepares and submits completed documentation of the home care visit within the established time parameters.
- Participate in the quality improvement and utilization review activities of the organization.
- Maintain working knowledge of and refers patients to community resources as appropriate.
- Implements top care procedures
- Follows through on all call events
- Is a part of the on-call rotation
Salary: 65,000 – $75,000
Sign on Bonus: $5,000
RN License: Current in Ohio
If interested, please email or call:
To apply for this job email your details to info@ultraHealthAgency.com