ultraHealth Agency is an elite medical staffing company that believes in culture, serving cities across the United States. We focus on a white glove approach, and our process enables us to provide top tier candidates. We are recruiting for a Seattle RN Manager Baby Unit.
You will be handling standards of care while being a patient advocate for ethical and legal issues that may arise. You will be helping the team grow and develop while prioritizing group goals and objectives. You will be responsible for preparing annual budgets and implementing operational changes.
- Night Shift
SKILLS AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Current RN license in WA Required
- Current BCLS certification Required
- Current ACLS certification Required
- BSN in Nursing – or must obtain while in the position
- Master’s in nursing – Preferred
- Lead Labor and Delivery experience –Preferred
$70,000 – $133,000
Full-time Benefits – Full
Relocation Assistance Available – Yes
Commission Compensation – No
- Bachelor’s Degree
Medical Staffing Beyond Expectations
Help Fight Covid 19!
If interested, please click the link below
To apply for this job email your details to info@ultraHealthAgency.com