ultraHealth Agency is an elite medical staffing company that believes in culture, serving cities around the world. We focus on a white glove approach, and our process enables us to provide top tier candidates. We are staffing for temporary Senior Researcher for a San Diego facility for late April until early November.
You will be working in a laboratory conducting pharmaceutical and biological research. The candidate will be expected to effectively collaborate with colleagues in Biology, Chemistry and ADME. Contributing to the design and execution of rodent in vivo pharmacology experiments focused on immunology, autoimmune disease and immuno-oncology while designing and conducting in vivo studies to establish PK/PD relationships.
Salary: $39.00 per hour
April 26th – November 6th
Monday – Friday +
- Rotating weekend, holiday and off-hour on-site responsibilities to support BID/QD dosing will be expected of this position.
QUALIFICATIONS AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Proficient in handling rodents, animal identification and randomization, animal weighing, health monitoring, dosing via IV, IP, SC, PO and inhalation/aerosolized routes, blood draws, small animal surgery, cardiac puncture and tissue collection at necropsy including fixation, freezing and tissue disaggregation to support ex vivo analyses.
- Immunology and/or immuno-oncology REQUIRED
- Hands-on experience with in vivo rodents REQUIRED
- Experience with ex vivo assays such as ELISA or Western Blot PREFERRED
- Bachelor’s Degree
ultraHealth Agency Interview process
- Review of resume to match with client qualifications
- 15-minute interview via Zoom
- Proficiency test if required by client
- Candidate submission
ultraHealth Agency – Medical Staffing Beyond Expectations
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com