Website Hospital Client
Project Management, Recruiting Staffing
ultraHealth Agency is an elite staffing and recruiting company that believes in culture, serving cities around the world. Dane Flanigan is recruiting for a permanent placement of Stepdown RN.
- Facilitates, implements, and evaluates the Patient Plan of Care and outcomes.
- Collaborates with the health care team to promote positive patient outcomes.
- Assesses, analyzes, and communicates patient information in a timely manner.
- Documentation: Accurately and promptly document all patient assessments, interventions, responses and provider communication.
- Assess patient safety risk factors and identify those patients requiring specific safety interventions including skin integrity, fall risk & appropriate use of restraints.
- Promptly initiates appropriate interventions for safety needs.
- supervise assigned staff, delegates appropriately, takes responsibility for all care provided to patients assigned.
- Performs ongoing review, initiation, and implementation of patient orders in a timely manner every shift.
- Prioritization: prioritizes responsibilities and issues, taking into account urgency, patient needs, and seeks appropriate resources. Problem solved independently.
- Clinic Manager oversee the clinical, regulatory, and operational functions of our outpatient facility.
$75,000 – $104,000
Sign On Bonus Eligible
- 36 hours per week
- On Call
SKILLS AND CERTIFICATIONS
- RN – Registered Nurse
- BLS – Basic Life Saving certification
- ACLS – Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- NIH – Stroke Certification
- Open to entry level
ultraHealth Agency Interview process
- Review of resume to match with client qualifications
- Conversation via phone to discuss position and candidate
- Candidate submission
ultraHealth Agency – Project Management, Recruiting Staffing
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com