ultraHealth Agency is an elite medical staffing company that believes in culture, serving cities around the world. We focus on a white glove approach, and our process enables us to provide top tier candidates. We are recruiting for a staff psychologist for a Fremont facility that will provide mental health assessment, diagnosis, treatment and crisis intervention for youth,
- Must be familiar with DSM-V as a means of diagnosis.
- Has experience in assessing, diagnosing, and treating a broad range of patients
- May be required to participate in the department on-call rotation.
- Knowledge of Evidence-Based Practice and psychotherapy research methods.
- Knowledge of the bio-psycho-social functions that contribute to mental health.
- Ability to complete multiple tasks/objectives in a timely manner.
- Knowledge of social service agencies, state regulations and APA standards as it related to client treatment, patient rights and client/patient confidentiality.
- Previous clinical responsibilities to include psychological testing, diagnosis, crisis intervention, brief individual, and group psychotherapy.
- Knowledge of psychological testing techniques, administration, and interpretation.
- Salary: $140,000
- Benefit: Full
SKILLS AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Current valid license to practice psychology in the State of California or valid license to practice in a state in the United States and able to practice under Business and Professional Code Section 2946 (maximum of 180 days subject to the specifics of the regulation).
- Must have a National Provider Identifier (NPI) or obtain NPI, prior to employment start date.
- Bi-lingual in Spanish
- Clinical responsibility in crisis intervention
- Demonstrated experience in psychological evaluations of adults, children, adolescents, & families, including administering & writing up psychological testing & assessment batteries preferred.
- Accuracy in diagnosing patients and developing effective treatment plans, preferred.
- Competence in individual, family and group psychotherapy, preferred
PhD/PsyD/EdD in Clinical Counseling, Health or School Psychology
- Review of resume to match with client qualifications
- Interview to discuss qualifications and position
- Company HR phone interview
- Company panel interview
ultraHealth Agency – Medical Staffing Beyond Expectations
To apply for this job email your details to info@ultraHealthAgency.com