ultraHealth Agency, a distinguished staffing company, holds a well-deserved reputation for its commitment to nurturing a culture-focused work environment. Renowned for its expertise in recruiting interim leadership, the agency has recently announced a contract position for a Nurse Manager in Boston. This role’s key responsibility will be to oversee a treatment care facility for a term of 13 weeks.
The Role and Responsibilities
The Nurse Manager will be instrumental in building a skilled team of nurses, ensuring round-the-clock on-site nursing coverage to support medication compliance and symptom monitoring. They will take charge of all nursing operations, focusing on the quality of patient care.
Key responsibilities will also include:
- Training: Coaching the unit staff on the latest updates and changes in medical aspects related to substance use, withdrawal management, and behavioral health diagnoses.
- Policy Development: Collaborating with the Chief Nursing Officer, Medical Director, Psych Consultant, program leadership, and the Director of Operations to formulate and revise policies.
- Patient Care: Leading the nursing staff to work alongside clinical and direct care staff to meet the daily physical and health care needs of patients.
- Budget Monitoring: Overseeing compliance with nursing and medication budget, which includes staffing, scheduling, productivity analysis, and supply costs.
- Utilization Review: Supervising the nurses’ responsibilities in utilization review and working collaboratively with the Billing Assistant and insurance reviewers in utilization review procedures.
- Crisis Management: Providing crisis assessment, prevention, and intervention during scheduled hours and offering on-call coverage on a rotating basis.
This position comes with a salary of $12,500 per month, and the candidate may need to work on holidays. No more than five RTO days will be accepted.
Qualifications and Certifications
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications and certifications:
- License: Massachusetts RN
- Certifications: ACLS (American Heart Association), BLS (American Heart Association), and EMRE Hana
- Experience: A minimum of five years of acute care experience and two years of supervisory experience. Previous work experience with individuals who are unhoused and prior experience in harm reduction and trauma-responsive patient care is preferred. The candidate should also be able to train on a Unit and work on the floor if required.
The Interview Process
ultraHealth Agency adopts a systematic approach to the interview process, which includes:
- Resume Review: The resume is thoroughly reviewed to match the client’s qualifications.
- Initial Discussion: A conversation via Zoom is held to discuss the position and the candidate.
- Candidate Submission: The candidate’s profile is then submitted for further review.
The Rising Trend of Interim Leadership
Interim leadership is gaining acceptance across the business world. These individuals offer a unique competitive edge, especially during times of market turbulence and transformation. An interim leader’s ability to navigate through challenging waters and drive change can significantly impact the business’s growth trajectory.
When a company faces exceptional challenges, external expertise becomes essential. Interim leaders are often hired in situations like restructuring due to drastic market shifts or handling crises related to scandals, public relations, or severe accidents. They are well-equipped to handle geopolitical uncertainties and revise supply chains for better efficiency, cost optimization, and improved cash flow.
The Impact of Interim Leadership
The past few years have put a tremendous strain on leadership, leading to gaps in key leadership roles due to illness, fatigue, and business uncertainties. Interim leaders play a significant role in business continuity by temporarily filling these key roles in the leadership structure. Their extensive professional track records allow them to step into caretaker roles without disrupting the business.
ultraHealth Agency: A Reliable Partner
ultraHealth Agency has received rave reviews from professionals who have worked with them. Julia and her staff’s professionalism, attention to skills and desires, flexible scheduling, and competitive pay have been highly appreciated. Their patience, confidence, and optimism make them a preferred choice for many professionals. The team’s professionalism, organization, and customer-centricity are also highly commended.
ultraHealth Agency is a trusted partner for businesses looking to navigate the challenging landscape of recruiting and staffing. Their expertise in recruiting interim leadership in Boston reflects their commitment to serving cities around the world. With a culture-driven approach at the heart of their operations, they ensure a mutually beneficial relationship for both the recruiters and the candidates.
Whether you’re a business looking for an interim leader or a professional seeking an exciting opportunity, ultraHealth Agency’s proven track record, and unwavering commitment to quality make them the ideal choice.